Brilliantly Visible Ltd is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and we are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number ZA824201.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a data controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons.
This statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
• We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we am collecting it for and how we am going to use it;
• We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
• We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as contacting you with a monthly value led newsletter and relevant offers from time to time;
• We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or with our prior consent;
• We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
• We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
• Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
• Personal details
• Lifestyle and social circumstances
• Financial details
• Business details
If we were to obtain special category data from you we will always get your consent first.
We will collect information from you when:
• You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
• You download an opt-in
• You join a course, purchase a digital product or service
• You contact me for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
• You post on our social media channels, website or blog
• You work with us in a commercial capacity
We may use the information collected to:
• Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
• Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
• Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
• Notify you about changes to our services
• Retarget you through paid advertising
• Reengage you when you leave a product at the checkout
If you provide us with your email address it will be stored, along with your first name, surname, business name and email via Mailerlite.
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
• You have consented
• For the performance of a contract
• For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
• To protect vital interests of your or another person
• It is in the public interest
• It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained.
Any health data collected from you has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law. In all instances where special category data is collected we will obtain your express consent.
Our site contains links to and from other websites which are operated by individuals and companies over which we have no direct control.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. we advise you to check the policies for third party sites before you submit any personal data to the website.
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or clicking onto the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you.
It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
We use website analytics to provide the best user experience and service to you and to evaluate and improve our site.
We utilise third party data analytics service providers Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and HotJar to improve our visibility and to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across our site.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies.
Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
• Number of visitors to our site
• Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
• Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
• Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
• Page response times and any download errors
• Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
From time to time we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Google and/or Instagram.
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice.
If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at http://brilliantlyvisible.com/privacy-cookie-policy.
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our policy and privacy statement from time to time.
When we do this an amended privacy statement will be placed on our website at http://brilliantlyvisible.com/privacy-cookie-policy.
This privacy notice was first published on 3rd December 2020 and last updated on 25th September 2021.
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact Pri Kruijen as the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies do not typically include identifying personal information but cookies may also be linked to personal information which is stored about you.
These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. we have no control over third party cookies.
In general, cookies should make your browsing experience better. You may prefer to disable cookies for this Site which you can do by disabling cookies in your browser.
We suggest following the steps via the ‘Help’ tool of your browser. Please note that if you change your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access some or all of our Site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire within a reasonable period of time.